Friday 5 October 2012

Bone China


When I started this blog a few days ago, I started off with saying I was ill, and still am. Now, I'm not going to go on about how ill I am, as that's just not me, in stead, I rather say to my best mate each time I see him I'm dying just for the dramatic affect ( with hand to forehead and the long whinny voice that goes with it )
  I haven't enjoyed been ill, I've hated every minute of it. But how many of us, have learnt something from our situations, even the smallest of events?
 My mother once said to me, " Italo, things in life happen for a reason, and you will see it soon enough " What I have learnt from those wise words, where 2 things,
1. My mother was right, thing do happen for a reason even the worst of situations.
2. You have to acknowledge that your in the situation, and there is a reason for it, don't look to hard as you will not see it, but know that the answer will come soon enough, a day, a week, a month later, but the reason will unfold like a spring flower.

Now, what is the point of this picture and all this meaningless wording? Well, chill out, and you will read the answer soon enough.
 Been ill from a young age, I developed a little gift of knowing what my tummy wanted, from my head.
 With this little wonder, I day dream my life away sometimes, its been a savior as a child not having any friends I was about 16. I was my own friend, my own center of attention.
  How many of you, no matter how Ill, upset, angry, frustrated  sad or even bored, will go into the kitchen, and just think of something anything, and start to cook? How many of you don't say a word, while doing it, but are determined to make something that stands out in your head as crystal clear as as if it was already made?
Well I do, I still want to put on my best outfit, walk down the street and head to my local butcher, not just to see the handsome guy who doesn't realize I notice his smile every time I walk into the room, but to flash my fangs and order his choice of today's best cut ( I'd have slice of him don't worry )
 But its the feeling that I'm about to make something, its knowing I'm choosing all the ingredients to decided if my dish is going to be good or bad, because right now, I'm not feel good, and no matter what I do, I'm still at the bottom of the pan, but I can change the destiny of this one dish, and at the end is will taste the way I want it to, and at the end of my creation, my rewards, is a smile!
 That, is why my picture is up there, I'm proud of the little things I do, but I'm proud to understand why I'm doing them. What ever your position, go create something, draw, write, read, stack some papers up, but do something you enjoy, when ever your down. And be proud of what ever it is, because, sometimes, your own phrase, is what you need to hear, not the person next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment